Total number of people who have completed their primary series vaccination: 305,642
People ages 5 years and older with an updated (bivalent) booster dose: 51,685
Percent of population ages 5 years and older with an updated (bivalent) booster dose: 9.5%
COVID-19 Integrated County View
Use the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Data Tracker: COVID-19 Integrated County View web page to see current COVID-19 information.
On the page, scroll down to “State” and “County” tabs to select the state and/or county. Then scroll further to see:
- Current COVID-19 infection rates, followed by
- Current COVID-19 vaccination rates
Data Tracker quick links
Click the link to open a new page showing COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates for that area.
- Wyoming statewide data
- Albany County data
- Big Horn County data
- Campbell County data
- Carbon County data
- Converse County data
- Crook County data
- Fremont County data
- Goshen County data
- Hot Springs County data
- Johnson County data
- Laramie County data
- Lincoln County data
- Natrona County data
- Niobrara County data
- Park County data
- Platte County data
- Sheridan County data
- Sublette County data
- Sweetwater County data
- Teton County data
- Uinta County data
- Washakie County data
- Weston County data
- Wyoming COVID-19 vaccine data is provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which includes data from the Wyoming Department of Health’s Wyoming Immunization Registry, Department of Veterans Affairs, military installations, tribal facilities, and other states. For more information visit the CDC Data Tracker: Vaccination Distribution and Coverage web page.
- CDC estimates the statewide population of Wyoming as 578,759 people.
- Primary series vaccine information is from the CDC Data Tracker: COVID-19 Integrated County View web page . Primary series vaccine can be two doses of Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine; or one dose of Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. Primary series vaccination can also be three doses of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 6 months to 4 years.
- Updated (bivalent) booster vaccine information is from the CDC Data Tracker: COVID-19 Integrated County View web page . Bivalent booster vaccine is formulated for protection against the original and Omicron variants of COVID-19.
Total Doses Administered: 684,539
Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines
First Doses Administered: 274,370
Second Doses Administered: 246,717
Third Doses Administered: 121,499
First Pediatric Doses Administered: 9,332
Second Pediatric Doses Administered: 7,823
Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) Vaccine
First Doses Administered: 23,141
Second Doses Administered: 1,657
Important Data Notes:
- Coverage estimates and administration graphs are updated weekly.
- Administration reporting is up to 72 hours behind.
- “Fully vaccinated” means two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Janssen.
- Coverage estimates do not include vaccinations provided in Wyoming by VA or military facilities or vaccinations of people without a Wyoming address, but do include tribal facility vaccinations.
- Administration information is based on provider location and does not include federal doses provided separately for tribal, VA and military facilities.
- Population projections from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were used for coverage estimates.