Percent of fully vaccinated individuals in Wyoming, all ages
This page was last updated on July 18, 2022
Important Data Notes:
- Coverage estimates and administration graphs are updated weekly.
- Administration reporting is up to 72 hours behind.
- “Fully vaccinated” means two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Janssen.
- Additional doses and boosters are counted together.
- Coverage estimates and percent fully vaccinated do not include vaccinations provided in Wyoming by VA or military facilities or vaccinations of people without a Wyoming address, but do include tribal facility vaccinations.
- Administration information is based on provider location and does not include federal doses provided separately for tribal, VA and military facilities.
- Population projections from the Wyoming Department of Administration and Information were used for coverage estimates.