This page has everything school nurses, administrators, or staff will need to get started on gaining access to the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) or making changes to current users and information.
WyIR Enrollment for Child Care Programs
To begin the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) agreement process to access the state’s immunization database, child care, preschool, or head start program staff must complete the Wyoming Immunization Unit’s Child Care Module. This module is an introduction to the role immunizations play in child care, preschools, and head start programs throughout the state of Wyoming. All three sections of this module must be completed with an 85% or higher on each assessment to begin this process.
This module is located on the Wyoming Department of Health’s training platform, TRAIN Wyoming.
WyIR User Access for Child Care Programs
This form is intended ONLY for those who work in a Wyoming child care, preschool, or head start and may only be completed by the facility contact. Any requests NOT completed by the facility contact will be returned. If you are unsure of who your facility contact is, please contact the Immunization Unit’s School & Child Care Coordinator at (307) 777-7481. Please read all notes within the form carefully and completely to ensure a successful submission!
Any WyIR user may use this form to:
- Grant user access to the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR)
- Remove WyIR access from an existing user
- Reactivate an existing WyIR User account that is currently inactive
- Update demographic/contact information for an existing user
- Establish or change the WyIR Facility Contact
Parent/Guardian Consent for Accessing Children's Records
To ensure the Wyoming Department of Health is aligning with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Wyoming child cares, preschools, or head start programs must obtain parent/guardian agreement by using the following forms before accessing a student’s immunization record within the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) for proof of immunization.
- Immunization Agreement Between Parent/Guardian and School (English)
- Immunization Agreement Between Parent/Guardian and School (Espanol)
In addition to the Agreement provided by WDH. The following forms of documented consent are also permitted and if used, must be made available to WDH upon request:
- Dated note in the student record documenting verbal permission
- Consent captured in a student management system (language must be consistent with the Agreement provided by WDH).