49th Annual Trauma and EMS Conference Photo Contest
We are excited to bring the photo contest back to the Annual Trauma and EMS Conference! This year there are two themes we want you to capture: “EMS in Training” and “EMS in the Community”.
You devote so many hours behind the scenes to preparing for the next call, regardless of what it might be. Training time is one of the hidden costs of an EMS system. It can be both tedious and fun, silly and serious. Many of you are using innovative ways to train your personnel and keep their skills on the cutting edge. EMS brings hospitals, emergency management, firefighting, law enforcement, and other agencies into the mix. So we want to see photos of you getting ready for the next alarm:
- Using a new method to do training?
- Training in an unusual location?
- MCI exercise?
- Training with multiple partner agencies?
- Teaming up with another EMS organization?
- Presenting at a national conference or did several of your team attend?
Nothing is more relevant to what we do than EMS’ involvement with the local community, and that extends far beyond answering 911 calls. Part of what makes Wyoming’s EMS great is that you are part of the very fabric that makes your community what it is. So show us what you do! We want the pics of you supporting the rodeo or the football games, the community events, the parades, the blood pressure checks, and anything else that shows how EMS is woven deeply into that community fabric:
- Community CPR/AED/Stop the Bleed events?
- Students/Mothers Against Drunk Driving?
- Injury prevention or distracted driving?
- School career days?
- Open house at the EMS station?.
When submitting entries, please include:
- The name of the photographer including contact information.
- The Category for the photo.
- The names of anyone who may be in the photo and the name of the agency represented.
- The picture file with the best quality resolution to ensure the photo can be enlarged.