August 14th through 17th, 2019
Little America Hotel, Cheyenne, WY
Don’t miss out on participating in the 49th Annual Wyoming Trauma and EMS Conference being held in Cheyenne, WY August 14-17, 2019! This is the premier event in Wyoming for EMS professionals, agency administrators, EMS instructors, medical directors, nurses, and allied professionals to learn about trends and techniques to enhance patient care and agency operations. This four-day conference, in Wyoming’s capital city, provides networking and idea sharing for those involved in the provision of emergency care.
This event is a MUST for any company involved in EMS. Our exhibitors are an integral part of the learning experience for attendees to see the latest trends, equipment, and supplies in the industry.
Our attendees include:
- Purchasing agents from Wyoming services;
- Professionals who purchase supplies for personal use;
- Attendees from over 200 different ambulance services, fire agencies, industrial rescue teams, hospitals, and EMS training organizations;
- Agencies that require equipment and supplies to meet the needs of more than 100,000 calls a year; and
- Wyoming agencies operating over 200 ambulances.
Our vendor area fills up every year, so register early to reserve your spot! Please visit the website to register—emsvendor.wyo.gov.
We look forward to seeing you in Cheyenne!
To see exhibitor and sponsor opportunity and to download the Vendor Prospectus click here.