What will the waiver do?
The waiver would expand Wyoming Medicaid to all state residents for the specific purpose of air ambulance transportation. Waiver goals include:
- Eliminate the surprise billing of patients
- Reduce the average cost of air ambulance flights while ensuring a set level of access and quality
- Increase price transparency for patients and employer groups
Public Notice Period - August 26 - September 30, 2019
Navigate to the Wyoming Air Ambulance Waiver Informational Page. From there, the public has full access to:
- view the Abbreviated Public Notice,
- link to the full Public Notice,
- link to the full 1115 Waiver Application,
- view the Wyoming Medicaid Air Ambulance Waiver slide deck,
- view related public documents,
- follow the calendar for public meeting events and public comment periods,
- submit feedback, and,
- read comments.