Long Term Care Waiver
This waiver offers an option for individuals who need nursing home level of care but wish to remain in their home. Individuals are able to receive medical care and supported services to live as independently as possible and delay or prevent admission to a nursing home.
Click here for information on eligibility criteria and how to apply.
- Case management
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Home Delivered Meals
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Non-medical Transportation
- Adult Day Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Self Directed Care Option
- Qualified waiver participants may direct their own care
- Participants may hire and fire their own self help assistant
- Fiscal management services, such as payroll and tax reporting for the self help assistant are provided
To apply, please contact the Medicaid Long Term Care Unit at 1-855-203-2936.
Waiver program questions may be directed to 1-855-203-2823.