Take care of your family’s health in one easy-to-use phone app.
Search “family health wildflower” in the app stores or text FAMILY to 307-317-0819 for a link.
Family Health is free and easy-to-use.
Family Health by Wildflower is provided at no charge to you by the Wyoming Department of Health. Just enter your zip code to connect with.
Your entire family’s health at your fingertips
Family Health helps you track your entire family’s doctor appointments, immunizations (shots), and more right on your phone.
- Add each family member to the app to keep track of their health. Add your children, spouse, parents, grandparents, and other loved ones.
- Daily and weekly personalized health content.
- Tools for general health like a growth tracker, immunizations (shots) tracker, weight tracker, diaper tracker, feeding tracker.
- Shared family checklists for questions at the doctor’s, notes and reminders.
Your pregnancy with Family Health
The pregnancy tracker included on Family Health helps you chart your milestones, get weekly pregnancy updates just for your pregnancy, and even more tools:
- Weight gain calculator
- Due date calculator
- Kick counter
- Daily & weekly updates and tips
“Families have someone who serves as the ‘chief health officer of the home’ and they often need to track a lot of information and details,” said Dr. James Bush, Wyoming Medicaid medical director with WDH. “This app can help that person by making managing the health of each family member a little easier and more convenient.” – Dr. James Bush, Wyoming Department of Health