- Rent; and
- Maintaining safe housing and avoiding evictions; and
- Utility bills.
Who is eligible for ERAP?
- Eligibility for the ERAP is based on income, impacts of COVID-19, and risk of homelessness or housing instability. Please visit https://dfs.wyo.gov/
assistance-programs/emergency- rental-assistance-program- erap/ for more information on eligibility.
Applications are not yet available. Program updates will be posted at dfs.wyo.gov. We are working quickly to design the program and the goal is to start taking applications toward the end of April 2021.
What can renters do now?
- Sign up for updates at dfs.wyo.gov
- Start looking at the documentation requirements and make a plan for collecting them
- Share ERAP information with your landlord and let them know you intend to apply as soon as applications become available.
What does a landlord need to do?