Case management agencies for the Community Choices Waiver (CCW) Program that employ case managers who identify participants’ specific needs, and coordinate, monitor, and locate the social and medical services required to meet those needs.
A CCW Case Manager provides services that assist individuals who are eligible for waiver services to gain access to needed waiver and other State Plan services as well as needed medical, social, and other services regardless of the funding source.
Receive CBSU Case Manager Communications.
Case Management Forms
- CCW Eligibility Fact Sheet
- Waiver application
- Community Choices Home and Community Based Case Managers List
- Community Choices Home and Community Based Provider List
- CCW-1 Participant Choice of Services
- CCW-3 Participant Rights & Responsibilities
- CCW-6 Provider Duty Sheet
- CCW-6a FMS Change Notification
- CCW-7 Case Manager Monthly Evaluation
- PDO-1 Particpant Capability
- PDO-2 Particpant Agreement 02 18
- PDO-3 Participant Profile
- PDO- 4T Participant Directed Services Back Up Template
- PDO-4I Participant Directed Services Back Up Instructions
- PDO-5 Request for Review of Authorized Representative Status
- PDO-6 Authorized Representative Review
- Document Upload Naming Convention Retention