The Community Choices Waiver (CCW) targets adults 19-64 with a physical disability and aged adults 65+. The level of care needed to be eligible for this waiver is Nursing Facility level of care. The CCW is provided as an alternative to institutional care and individuals must be financially eligible.
PACE is risk-based managed care option for individuals aged 55 years and older. The PACE organization is responsible for all aspects of the individual’s medical care and long-term care needs. This program is only available in Laramie County for individuals who are 55 or older requiring Nursing Facility level of care who are financially eligible.
Available Services CCW and PACE
- Case management
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Home Delivered Meals
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Non-medical Transportation
- Adult Day Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Self- Directed Care Option
- Financial Management
Project Out (POUT) is a temporary, short-term program that is designed to assist individuals who are presently in a nursing facility and wish to return to independent living within the community. This program also assists individuals who are at imminent risk of going into a Nursing Facility with remaining in their Community. The Wyoming Department of Healthcare Financing partners with Wyoming Independent Living (WIL) and Wyoming Services for Independent Living (WSIL) in administering POUT.
- CCW Eligibility Fact Sheet
- Waiver application
- Community Choices Home and Community Based Case Managers List
- Community Choices Home and Community Based Provider List
- PDO-2 Particpant Agreement
- PDO-3 Participant Profile
- PDO- 4T Participant Directed Services Back Up Template
- PDO-4I Participant Directed Services Back Up Instructions
- PDO-5 Request for Review of Authorized Representative Status
- PDO-6 Authorized Representative Review