The Kid Care CHIP program is making a change effective October 1, 2020. If you are not currently a Wyoming Medicaid provider, enroll here.
CHIP will be managed by Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) instead of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming and Delta Dental of Wyoming.
How does this impact me?
- The billing process will be the same as Medicaid.
- Reimbursement rates will match Medicaid.
- ID cards will be the same for CHIP and Medicaid beneficiaries.
- If you are already a Medicaid provider, no additional action is needed.
- Communication will only be from WDH
- No lifetime max
- More covered dental services
- More covered medical services
- Training available
- Claims paid or denied in 30 days
More information and training will be provided before October 1, 2020.
Below are the Kid Care CHIP Co-Payments starting October 1, 2020.
|Kid Care CHIP Co-Payments||Plan A||Plans B and Plan C|
and Preventive Dentist Visits
|No copay||No copay|
|Other Medical Provider Visits
Including Dental and Vision
Federally Qualified Health Center
Rural Health Clinic
|Emergency Department Visits||No copay||No copay|
|Pharmacy||No copay||Brand name drugs
$3.65 per fill