The Kid Care CHIP program is making a change effective October 1, 2020.
CHIP will be managed by Wyoming Medicaid instead of Blue Cross Blue Shield and Delta Dental of Wyoming.
How the changes may affect you:
- You will no longer receive communications from Blue Cross Blue Shield and Delta Dental of Wyoming
- More medical and dental services will be covered
- If you have co-pays, they will be reduced
- You will only need one ID card for dental and medical
- No action will be needed from you
More information will be shared before October 1, 2020.
Are you a Kid Care CHIP provider and not enrolled in Medicaid? Enroll here.