WLRC COVID-19 Restrictions are based on CDC & CMS (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention & Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Guidelines.
- The main campus gate will be open and staff screened on a 24/7 basis. All staff will be required to produce their WLRC name badge at the security gate and be screened for respiratory symptoms of illness. Temperatures of each person will be taken on every area upon arrival to work. Staff with temperatures over 100° will be sent home and told to contact their physician’s office for more instructions.
- Face masks are required for all staff while in the presence of a resident or while within 6 feet of another staff member.
- At this time, visitors are defined as non-essential health care personnel, vendors or others whose purpose is not resident related.
- If a person is in this category, they must be screened at the security gate for respiratory symptoms of illness and then check-in at the Administration Building front desk where they will have their temperature taken and receive a visitor badge.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times.
WLRC is still under COVID RESTRICTIONS and operating as a CLOSED CAMPUS.
- Guardians are allowed on campus without prior scheduling. There is no time limit on the length of the visits. However, guardians must be screened at the security gate for respiratory symptoms of illness and then check in at the Administration Building front desk where they will have their temperature taken and receive a visitor badge.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by guardians.
- For all indoor visitation, WLRC will limit guardian movement so as little contact with residents other than their person is made. Guardians should visit in their resident’s bedroom, chapel family room or outdoor space.
- Guardians may approve a specific visitor for their person and notify WLRC of such. The approved visitor must pre-schedule their visit by calling the front desk at 307-335-6700 at least a day in advance. Upon arrival, visitors must follow the same entry process as guardians.
- The entrance at Chittim Road has been closed.
- Enterprise Road will be restricted to construction and delivery traffic only. All construction staff will stay behind construction fences.
Please contact the Administration front desk for any questions and additional guidelines at 307-335-6700. Regular office hours are Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM.