WLRC COVID-19 Restrictions are based on CDC & CMS (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention & Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Guidelines.
- Face masks are required for all staff while on campus, as well as any allowed visitors.
- Restricting visitation to the campus of all visitors and non-essential healthcare workers and surveyors, required repair persons and vendors.
- Guardians of WLRC residents can visit their person under specific processes and safety precautions. Visitations must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Restricting off-campus travel for our residents, except for necessary medical appointments.
- The main campus gate will be open and staff screened on a 24/7 basis. All staff will be required to produce their WLRC name badge at the main gate and be screened for respiratory symptoms. Temperatures of each person will be taken via an infrared thermometer on every area upon arrival to work. Staff with temperatures over 100° will be sent home and told to contact their physician’s office for more instructions.
- The entrance at Chittim Road has been closed.
- Enterprise Road will be restricted to construction and delivery traffic only. All construction staff will stay behind construction fences.
- No WLRC clinical/therapy PRN work outside WLRC is allowed, with the exception of a contract provider.
Please contact the Administration front desk for any questions and additional guidelines at 307-335-6700. Regular office hours are Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM.