** Please call ERAP run by the Department of Family Services, (DFS) at 877-996-3727 if you need help with ONLY Rent, Utilities and/or Broadband Internet. DFS is the main/primary program, the Aging Division is a subsidiary/secondary program. Only DFS and their partner Consumer Business Organizations, (CBOs) can assist you with information on applications to ERAP. Please call ERAP on 877-996-3727. **
** Some counties are experiencing delays acquiring sub-recipients to handle the needs of their communities. Please be aware if you are in these counties you may not get the services you need until a sub-recipient is secured. These counties are Big Horn, Campbell, Fremont, (Sheridan for some services), Teton and Uinta. Recommendations from the general public are encouraged, as are applications from potential sub-recipients statewide. **
Have you been approved for Rental, Utilities, or Internet Assistance from ERAP run by the Department of Family Services (DFS)? If you have, and you are in need of additional services to help you in your home, then the Aging Division might be able to help!
The Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) has funds available for administration through the Aging Division (AGD) for Housing Stability Services, all aimed at helping people stay in their homes for longer. As part of the American Rescue Plan Act of March 2021, support will be provided to qualifying seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- Home Modifications (to enable ‘aging in place’ or community-based living, for longer) up to $5,000 per client per grant period
- Trailer/Mobile Home Repairs (so long as you rent the lot) up to $5,000 per client per grant period
- Homemaking Services (Homemaking, Chores, Cleaning)
- Personal Care – Skilled Nursing Services (RN, LPN, and CNA)
- Non-Medical Transportation for Wheelchair & Non-Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (Single Trips only)
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) either Cellular or Landline
- Information Technology Hardware (up to $400 for a device that has video conferencing and audio recording ability to facilitate Telehealth)
- Information Technology Hardware – Quarterly Monitoring (for device support and general assistance over time as an accompaniment to the Hardware delivered to you)
- Independent Living Skills (Life Coaching & Money Management)
- Hoarding Services (Cleaning that is different from homemaking up to $5,000 per client per grant period & Mental Health Counseling for Hoarding Only)
If you think you may qualify for this program, and you want to fill out an application, or need extra assistance, please explore the menu below. Also, see a link in resources to the main DFS website for general ERAP support.
Client Application Forms & Information
Sub-recipient Application Forms & Information
Interim ERAP-HSS Program Manager
2300 Capitol Avenue, 4th Floor
Cheyenne, WY 82002
For a mailed application form please contact the Aging Division main office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-442-2766.