Title III Programs & COVID-19 Information
- Due to COVID-19, senior centers may have altered hours and/or services. Please contact your local senior center for more information or contact (307) 777-7995 or (800) 442-2766. To find an updated list of services by senior center please click here.
- The Administration for Community Living has updated information on COVID-19 on their website.
- The CDC webpage can be found here.
- The National Council on Aging has a list of COVID-19 resources found here.
- Social Isolation Response- Advancing States Resource
- Senior-Centers-Connect- NCOA Resource
Families First Response Act- Nutrition Program Resources
- 2020- COVID Invoice Template FFCRA CMC2 and HDC2
- Families First Response Act- COVID Funding FAQ
- Nutrition Requirements of the Older Americans Act
- Nutrition Requirements under Supplemental Funding During COVID-19 4.3.20