WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE UNIT PROGRAM
2015 TB Skin Testing/ HIV Counseling and Testing Trainings
Reducing The Risk Training:
Reducing the Risk Training Registration
Due to changes in the Wyoming Department of Health Communicable Disease Unit, Program names and staff functions are changing. Although our program names are changing, our services are not. We continue to provide education, services and support to residents and health care professionals throughout the state of Wyoming.
PREVENTION PROGRAM EPIDEMIOLOGIST STAFF
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE UNIT ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
Debi Anderson, Communicable Disease Unit Manager: (307)777-7529 / (307)777-5856
Julie Newlin, Communicable Disease Treatment Program Manager: (307)777-5856
Tai Cooper , Communicable Disease Prevention Program Manager: (307) 777-3562
Courtney Smith, Communicable Disease Surveillance Program Manager: (307)777-2434
Toni Reeves, Ryan White Benefits Coordinator: (307) 777-5800
Heath A. Frost, Communicable Disease Training and Data Manager, Webmaster: (307) 777-7953
Corrie Graham, Communicable Disease Surveillance Coordinator: (307) 777-7719
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE UNIT COMPREHENSIVE CLIENT RISK ASSESSMENT FOR HIV, STDs, and VIRAL HEPATITIS
Communicable Disease Risk Assessment
Notice of Privacy Practices
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
The Wyoming Department of Health, Communicable Disease Unit, provides funding opportunities for prevention activities in 2015. The mission of these funding opportunities is to increase the awareness of, and decrease the incidence of, HIV/STD/hepatitis in Wyoming. The Communicable Disease Unit offers funding for entities to do special projects that satisfy the four components of HIV/STD/hepatitis prevention. These components consist of:
1) Increase HIV/STD/hepatitis testing
2) Prevention with Positives
3) Condom Distribution
4) Policy development relating to HIV/STD/hepatitis prevention
All funded efforts must target one or more high risk populations identified by the Wyoming Department of Health Communicable Disease Unit, which include: Men who have sex with men (MSM), Adolescents / Young adults (ages 13 - 26), HIV positives, Injection Drug users (IDUs), and under- and uninsured individuals at risk.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR AN APPLICATION:
*Helpful Hints when working with Adobe forms:
1) These forms optimally operate using the Internet Explorer browser
2) If the form has submitted successfully, the user will receive two types of confirmation. First, a pop-up will appear upon pressing the 'Submit' button confirming successful submission. Secondly, users will receive a confirmation email to the address provided on the form which confirms receipt by the Communicable Disease Unit.
3) If experiencing trouble with the electronic submission of these forms, please contact Ashley Grajczyk at email@example.com to determine if the forms are currently functioning properly.
4) In the event that Communicable Disease Unit staff confirms functionality of these forms, please contact local IT to determine if the compatibility or firewall settings need to be updated for these forms to function on the computer utilized.
Communicable Disease Prevention Programs Supplies
To order HIV testing kits, HIV testing controls, condoms and other STD prevention materials, please submit this form
2015 PREVENTION PROGRAMS SUPPLY ORDER FORM
2015 MASTER CALENDAR
CLICK THE HYPERLINK ABOVE FOR THE 2015 COMMUNICABLE DISEASE MASTER CALENDAR WHICH INCLUDES:
HIV/AIDS COUNSELING & TESTING TRAINING DATES
TST (TUBERCULINE SKIN TESTING) TRAINING DATES
PRISM DATASYSTEM WEBINAR DATES
TB ADVISORY COUNSEL MEETING DATES
CAPPA MEETING DATES
AND MANY MANY MORE WEBINARS, TRAININGS, MEETINGS, AND CONFERENCES
For all HIV Rapid Counseling & Testing and TST Training events, please visit WyTrain (https://wy.train.org) to create an account and register using the Course IDs listed on the HIV Counseling and Testing/Tuberculin Skin Test Training Flyer (located at the top of this page). All counseling and testing training participants will be required to complete an online curriculum prior to attending the trainings; curriculum information may also be located on the training flyer.
~*~ PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN! As events are added, the calendar will be updated.
STD EPI PROFILE
CLICK HERE to review the 2011 COMPREHENSIVE HIV/STD/TB/VIRAL HEPATITIS EPIDEMIOLOGIC PROFILE.
FOR FREE CONFIDENTIAL STD/HIV/VIRAL HEPATITIS TESTING...
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE!
(click on the logo)
~ Learn the facts about sexually transmitted diseases, their symptoms, and how to protect yourself.
~ Get a voucher for FREE HIV/STD testing at your local public health clinic.