Skip Navigation Links Wyoming Department of Health

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Many pages on this site may not display properly for Internet Explorer 11 users. Please consider another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Healthcare Facility Licensure and Certification
Change in Name, Location, Beds, Stations


License Application:

Change in Name, Location,
and/or Number of Beds/Stations

Click on the appropriate facility type below to access the license application.

The application may be completed electronically. After completion, however, the application must be printed, as original signatures are required. We cannot accept an electronic application submission. If you have more than one facility, a separate check and a separate application must be submitted for each facility. Credit card payments are not accepted. Payment should be made payable to TREASURER, STATE OF WYOMING. Please send the original signed application and fee to the address listed at the top of the application.

Nursing Home Bed Change Process - Click Here

We request that the original application and fee be submitted

a minimum of 45 days in advance of the proposed effective date.























Adult Day Care Facility

Ambulatory Surgical Center
Assisted Living Facility

Birthing Center

Boarding Home Facility
Critical Access Hospital

End Stage Renal Dialysis Center

• Free-Standing Diagnostic Testing Center

Home Health Agency

        Home Health Agency - Sub-Unit
Hospice Program


Intermediate Care Facility for the Mentally Retarded
Medical Assistance Facility

Nursing Care Facility (Nursing Home)
Psychiatric Hospital

Rehabilitation Facility

Rehabilitation Hospital


New healthcare facility?
Change in ownership of a currently-licensed facility?

If you are licensing a new healthcare facility, or
need to notify this office of a change in facility ownership,
click here for more information.