• www.battlemind.org - A program that helps Service Members understand the differences in their thought processes while serving in combat and what it takes to reintegrate back into civilian life.
• www.hooah4health.com - A web site devoted to helping Service Members lead healthy lifestyles
• www.ncptsd.va.gov/ncmain/information/ - National center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The PTSD Information Center contains in-depth information on PTSD and traumatic stress for a general audience.
• www.va.gov/rcs/ - Veterans’ Center information.
• www.triwest.com - Behavioral health resources and referrals, as well as online access to Tricare benefits.
• www.militaryonesource.com - Online access to services and referrals offered by Military One Source.
• www.samhsa.gov/vets/index.aspx - Resources and research concerning Veterans and mental health, including referrals and family resources.
• www.pdhealth.mil/op_stress.asp#fam - Clinical information and resources regarding PTSD.
• www.pdhealth.mil/TBI.asp - Information and resources concerning traumatic brain injury (TBI) designed for Veterans and their families.
Summary of Iraq War Clinician Guide (PDF)
Community Mental Health Clinics and Substance Abuse Clinics (PDF)
Community Based Outreach Clinics (PDF)
Veterans' Mental Health Referrals in the State of Wyoming (PDF)
Army Memo on Behavioral Health Resources (PDF)