Wyoming Department of Health
Behavioral Health Division
Improving Community Systems and Outcomes
Looking to the Future
September 16 & 17, 2014
Please Click Here to download the Registration Form (Word document).
Space is limited, so please register early.
Click Here to download the Agenda (pdf document).
For more information, contact Jessica Fancher, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org (307) 777-6775
There is no cost for the conference.
All hotel and travel arrangements/costs are the participant's responsibility.
· Developing Partnerships and Integrated Care – Keynote by: Chuck Ingoglia, National Council for Behavioral Health
· Costing – Presented by: Scott Lloyd, National Council for Behavioral Health via webinar*
· Collaborative Documentation – Presented by: Bill Schmelter, National Council for Behavioral Health via webinar*
· Same Day Access – Presented by: Joy Fruth, National Council for Behavioral Health via webinar*
· SOAR – Presented by: Policy Research and Associates
· Mental Health First Aid and Your Community – Presented by: Janet Jares, Lou Dowell, and Michelle Schreiber
· Case to Care Management – Presented by: Kathy Dettling, National Council for Behavioral Health
· Personalizing Medication Management with Pharmacogenetic Testing (PGT) in Psychiatry – Presented by: Millennium Laboratory