Medicaid has several children's programs based upon age, family income and family structure.
A child must be:
- A U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent resident who has lived in the U.S. for at least five years
- A Wyoming resident
- Income eligible:
- Newborn (birth through age 1) born to a Medicaid qualified mother
- Child under the age of 6 whose family income is at or below 133% of the FPL
- Child age 6 through 18 whose family income is at or below 100% of the FPL
- Child who is in Foster Care (children may qualify through the age of 20) or Subsidized Adoption through the Department of Family Services
What do these programs cost?
There are no co-payments or premiums for Wyoming Medicaid's Children's programs.
How do I apply for my child?
You may apply online at healthlink.wyo.gov, download an application in English or Spanish or contact your local Department of Family Services office.
Parents, grandparents and caretakers may apply for the children they take care of at least 50% of the time.
What do I need to apply?
- May need to provide verification of U.S. Citizenship and identity
- Provide a Social Security Number or verification that you have applied for one