Welcome to Wyoming Medicaid
Wyoming Medicaid is a joint federal and state government program that pays for medical care for some low income and medically needy individuals and families.
To apply for Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP or for Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP application status, please call 1-855-294-2127, or 1-855-329-5204 TTY/TDD.
WyHealth - This link directs you to the Xerox Care health and utilization management programs for Wyoming Medicaid. Helpful information for providers, stakeholders, clients and families.
Eligibility - This link directs you to information on who may be eligible for Medicaid and how to apply can be found on our eligibility page
Medicaid Provider/Client Portal - This link directs you to the Medicaid provider and client portal. Providers can check status of claims, benefits, and services. Clients may check eligibility or benefits and request a replacement Medicaid ID Card or transportation assistance.
ICD-10 Transition – The mandatory ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS code sets are scheduled to be implemented on October 1, 2015. This link directs you to the Medicaid/Xerox provider portal to learn more and what you can do so that you are ready for the ICD-10 implementation and you are not in jeopardy of delaying your provider payments after implementation. Claims with ICD-9 codes for services provided on or after the compliance deadline cannot be paid.
Health Check - This link directs you to our Health Check page which lets you know what Health Check is, a Health Check brochure, the Health Check newsletter and other publications.
Home Care Services - This link directs you to a Medicaid program that provides nursing or therapy services to persons in their homes under a physician's plan of care.
Partnership Access Line (PAL) - Resources for clinicians providing care to our children clients with Developmental Disabilities. Please go to www.wyomingpal.org where you will find information regarding free consultation with a Child/Adolescent psychiatrist on any patient you may be seeing, and a valuable link to Resources for Wyoming providers in the Primary Care Principals for Child Mental Health.
- Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
- Provider FAQ
- In June 2009 Medicaid moved to a new AVR/IVR Automated Voice Response/Interactive Voice Response System. See the following bulletin for detailed information on this system: AVR/IVR System Improvements
- WYhealth...Get Plugged In - Information on clinical guidelines for procedures, processes, utilization management and Health Management.
- Pulse of CMS
- The Division of Healthcare Financing has established a new email address specifically for Medicaid providers to use to submit comments, concerns, complaints and compliments. Emails may be sent to: HCFProviders@wyo.gov
- The purpose of this process is to solicit input on everything that happens in our program, and more specifically, current concerns.
Provider Information - Updates
- Public Notice - Rules Chapter 13 - Mental Health Services
- Bulletin - Provider Exclusion Lists - Providers participating in Federal programs are obligated to screen all employees and contractors to determine whether any of them have been excluded. This screening should take place upon hiring of a new staff person and monthly thereafter on all staff to check for any new additions to the exclusion list. If any exclusionary information is discovered, it should be reported to Xerox and/or BCBS immediately
- Wyoming Provider Exclusion List - please contract Amy Guimond at 777-5609
Proposed Medicaid Rules Changes
Recovery Audit Contract (RAC) Training Materials