Welcome to Wyoming Medicaid
Wyoming Medicaid is a joint federal and state government program that pays for medical care for some low income and medically needy individuals and families.
To apply for Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP or for Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP application status, please call 1-855-294-2127, or 1-855-329-5204 TTY/TDD.
WyHealth - This link directs you to the Xerox Care health and utilization management programs for Wyoming Medicaid. Helpful information for providers, stakeholders, clients and families.
Eligibility - This link directs you to information on who may be eligible for Medicaid and how to apply can be found on our eligibility page
Medicaid Provider/Client Portal - This link directs you to the Medicaid provider and client portal. Providers can check status of claims, benefits, and services. Clients may check eligibility or benefits and request a replacement Medicaid ID Card or transportation assistance.
ICD-10 Transition – The mandatory ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS code sets are scheduled to be implemented on October 1, 2015. This link directs you to the Medicaid/Xerox provider portal to learn more and what you can do so that you are ready for the ICD-10 implementation and you are not in jeopardy of delaying your provider payments after implementation. Claims with ICD-9 codes for services provided on or after the compliance deadline cannot be paid.
Health Check - This link directs you to our Health Check page which lets you know what Health Check is, a Health Check brochure, the Health Check newsletter and other publications.
Home Care Services - This link directs you to a Medicaid program that provides nursing or therapy services to persons in their homes under a physician's plan of care.
Partnership Access Line (PAL) - Resources for clinicians providing care to our children clients with Developmental Disabilities. Please go to www.wyomingpal.org where you will find information regarding free consultation with a Child/Adolescent psychiatrist on any patient you may be seeing, and a valuable link to Resources for Wyoming providers in the Primary Care Principals for Child Mental Health.
- Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
- Provider FAQ
- In June 2009 Medicaid moved to a new AVR/IVR Automated Voice Response/Interactive Voice Response System. See the following bulletin for detailed information on this system: AVR/IVR System Improvements
- WYhealth...Get Plugged In - Information on clinical guidelines for procedures, processes, utilization management and Health Management.
- Pulse of CMS
- The Division of Healthcare Financing has established a new email address specifically for Medicaid providers to use to submit comments, concerns, complaints and compliments. Emails may be sent to: HCFProviders@wyo.gov
- The purpose of this process is to solicit input on everything that happens in our program, and more specifically, current concerns.
Provider Information - Updates
Proposed Medicaid Rules Changes
Recovery Audit Contract (RAC) Training Materials