Where to Locate Vaccination/Immunization Records

Where are my (or my child's) immunization records?

There are multiple ways to obtain immunization records.  The quickest method would be to contact the primary care provider or the last school attended.  Schools will generally not keep immunization records for more than a year or two or, at the longest, until graduation. After a student graduates, records are sent to Wyoming State Archives and can be retrieved with a phone call. Please follow this link to get information on the State Archive:  http://wyoarchives.state.wy.us/ or call 307-777-7826. 

If those options are not successful, an 
Access to Records Request form can be completed.  If the immunizations are in the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR), this form will allow the Immunization Program to provide a copy of the record.  

For more tips on how to locate immunization records please click HERE and go to the Immunization Action Coalition's web site.