IMPORTANT NOTICE: Many pages on this site may not display properly for Internet Explorer 11 users. Please consider another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Senior Dental Health Program

Low-income seniors, 65 years and older, can submit an application to the Oral Health Program. We require verification of income. An eligibility letter will be sent to seniors meeting the program's acceptance guidelines.

There is no continued eligibility. An application must be filled out every year. Unused benefits will not be carried over to the new calendar year from the previous calendar year.

The Wyoming Department of Health will pay 75 percent of the dental provider's fees and the patient will pay the remaining 25 percent of the dental provider's fees. The maximum benefit is $800 in any calendar year when funds are available. If a patient has reached his or her maximum benefit amount, and still require treatment, the patient will be responsible for any balance over their benefit amount.

Click here printable application for Senior Dental Health Program.

Mail completed application to:
Wyoming Department of Health
Oral Health Program
6101 Yellowstone Road, Suite 420
Cheyenne, WY 82002

Contact Us:
Fax: (307)777-8687