Behavioral Health Division
DD Sections Home Page
Adult DD waiver transition announcement (4-24-2014):
IBA letters were sent out to Adult DD participants and Child DD participants ages 20.5 and older. If a letter was not received or you think there is an error in the IBA letter, please talk to your case manager who can discuss the issue with the Division.
REMINDER: All plans must be submitted to the Division no later than August 27, 2014 so the Division has 30 days to approve the plan for the Comprehensive or Supports waiver transition. If no plan has been approved by September 28, 2013, then the participant will not be on a waiver. For questions on the IBA letter, the CRT, or the new IBA methodology, please review the information we posted below on "Understanding your new IBA".
Item for Public Comment
Plan for Assessing Compliance with HCB Settings - for public comment until May 22, 2014
Submit comments on the plan by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing our office at the address above.
Provider Enrollment Materials (For New Waivers)
Provider Qualifications Form revised 2-24-14
Towns and Services Form revised 2-24-14
New! These trainings are posted on YouTube so that they are compatible with most computers and smartphones.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR NEW IBA FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE WAIVER
New Recorded Training "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
New Printable PowerPoint "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
New Talking Points "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
New Sample IBA Participant Letter Posted 4-3-14
Road Map To New Waivers
Revised Road Map to the New Comprehensive and Supports Waivers Posted 4-2-14
New Waiver Services
New Supports and Comprehensive Waiver Services Index Posted 4-24-2014
(note SEFA Modifier change from UB to U8 and Companion Code correction)
Service Rate Fee Schedule (for Supports and Comprehensive Waivers) posted 4-23-14
Approval of the new Waivers
The new waivers have been approved by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS). The new Supports and Comprehensive Waivers went live on April 1, 2014. Participants on the current Adult DD Waiver will transition to the new waiver between April 1 and September 28, 2014. Child DD Waiver will transition between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
Response on Wait List Funding from 2014 Legislative Session
· The wait list funding from the legislature goes into effect July 1, 2014. Funding letters will not be distributed until the money is available.
· Funding letters will be sent out on a priority basis: people who meet emergency criteria are funded first, then the people who have been waiting the longest, until the appropriation (new funding) is fully committed.
· Not all persons on the wait list will receive a funding letter. We will fund everyone waiting 18 months or longer as of September 30, 2013 onto the Supports waiver, unless they meet the eligibility and emergency criteria for the Comprehensive Waiver.
· Funding letters will be mailed out over a three month period after July 1.
· A plan of care must be submitted to the Division within 3 months from the date of the funding letter or the funding opportunity will be lost and re-application for the waiver is required.
Approved Waiver Applications
Need to Contact Us?
Send an email to email@example.com
Conflict Free Case Management Information
We are waiting on interpretation help from CMS and the Attorney's General Office on the recent CM legislation. Once we have clarification, we will update the CFCM model posted above.