IMPORTANT NEWS: Scroll down to view the approved transition plans for the Comprehensive, Supports, ABI, and ALF Waivers.
PROPOSED RULES - Only out for INFORMAL PUBLIC COMMENT
· Chapter 44 Spec. Equipment, Environmental Modifications, and Self-Directed Goods and Services Clean PDF
Also, please note:
· Chapters 1 & 2 of the Developmental Disabilities Rules (on case management and emergency funding) are being repealed.
· Chapters 1, 2 & 3 of the old Adult DD rules are outdated and being repealed at the same time.
· Chapter 41, of Medicaid rules for the Adult DD waiver are being repealed.
Submit your comments to email@example.com or call Jamie Kennedy (307-777-5660) to submit comments in an alternative format.
HCBS Setting Transition Plans for BHD Waivers
The Comprehensive, Supports, and ABI Transition Plans have been approved by CMS!
· New ALF HCBS Transition Plan – PDF posted 4-8-2015
· New Wyoming Statewide Transition Plan – PDF posted 4-1-2015
· New Supports Waiver Transition Plan– PDF posted 4-1-2015
· New Comprehensive Waiver Transition Plan– PDF posted 4-1-2015
· New ABI Waiver HCB Transition Plan submitted to CMS – PDF posted 4-1-2015
· Revised Child DD Transition Plan - Revised 2-12-2015
· HCBS Setting Information for Advocates and Families - PDF posted 1-22-2015
· HCBS Setting Compliance Report SAMPLE - PDF posted 1-21-2015
· Public Comment Summary and state responses – PDF posted 11-21-14
· Summary of HCBS Setting Standards and Transition plan approach
· Children's Mental Health Waiver Compliance Summary (not a transition plan)
· Long Term Care Waiver Compliance Summary (reposted 10-14-14 - not a transition plan)
Waiver Amendments Proposed
Documents were reposted on 9-24-14 in order to address an oversight regarding the conflict free case management model referred to in Appendix D (1)(b) and to remove the "relative" and "guardian" checkboxes from people who can provide the service.
Public comment period for these amendments ended on November 3, 2014.
SIS Pilot Project
· SIS Pilot Project Posted 9-25-14 PDF
Variance Reporting Pilot Project
· Variance Reporting Pilot Project Posted 8-29-14 PDF
Clinical Review Team (CRT)
· Clinical Review Team (CRT) Membership and Experience Summary Posted 6-16-14
· Link to Page for Clinical Review Team (CRT) Policy and Form
Conflict Free Case Management Model
· Conflict Free Case Management Model revised 5-12-2014
Understanding Your IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver
· Explanation on IBA Methodology Posted 5-16-2014
· Recorded Training "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
· Printable PowerPoint "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
· Talking Points "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
· Sample IBA Participant Letter Posted 4-3-14
Response on Wait List Funding from 2014 Legislative Session
· The wait list funding from the legislature went into effect July 1, 2014. Funding letters are being distributed throughout the six months of 2014.
· Not all persons on the wait list will receive a funding letter. We will fund everyone waiting 18 months or longer as of September 30, 2013 onto the Supports waiver, unless they meet the eligibility and emergency criteria for the Comprehensive Waiver.
· A plan of care must be submitted to the Division within 3 months from the date of the funding letter or the funding opportunity will be lost and re-application for the waiver is required
Legislation on Waiver Redesign
2013 Senate Enrolled Act No. 0082 Medicaid Reform (Legislation requiring the Division to develop and redesign waiver program.)
Need to Contact Us?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org