Case Management Plan, Monitoring, and Billing Forms
· NEW Home Visit and Service Observation Signature Form Re-posted 2-09-2015 in PDF - Word
· Revised Case Management Guidance for Billing and Documentation Posted 12-09-2014
· Community Integration Schedule Form Posted 10-27-2014
· Case Management 15 Minute Unit Tracking Form Posted 10-21-2014
· Case Management 15 Minute Unit Tracking Form Sample Posted 10-21-2014
· Third Party Liability Form Docx Posted 5-1-2014
· Third Party Liability Form PDF Posted 5-1-2014
· Behavioral Support Service Sample Form Posted 4-2-2014
· Behavioral Support Service Fillable Form Posted 4-2-2014
· Crisis Intervention Service Request Form Posted 4-2-2014
· Transportation Mileage Log Posted 4-2-2014
· Case Management Selection Form Posted 2-24-2015
· Case Management Monthly Review Form (effective 7-1-2012)
Case Management Quarterly - Effective September 2012, this form submitted electronically in Electronic Medicaid Waiver System (EMWS)
Case Management FAQ's
Case Management vs. Support Brokerage Responsibilities
ECC and IBA Adjustment Forms
Electronic Medicaid Waiver System (EMWS)
Clinical Review Team Materials
For Level of Service Need Scoring Rubric, please reference the last page of the
(Note SEFA Modifier change from UB to U8 and Companion Code correction)
IPC Documents and Related Materials
Note on opt out form:
Participant may request to opt out of receiving Support Brokerage services after the first year of self-directing at least one direct care service based on demonstrated competency in hiring, firing, training, supervising, scheduling workers, and reviewing timesheets in a timely manner.
The request to opt out shall be reviewed by the Participant’s Case Manager, who shall make an assessment of the Participant’s competency to self-direct successfully without a support broker.
The request and assessment shall be submitted to the Developmental Disabilities Section for approval. Instructions are on the form.
· ABI Waiver Neurological Requirements
Supervision Flexibility Form
· Supervision Flexibility Form Posted 2-27-14
Note: Providers who are implementing staffing flexibility must discuss the changes in staffing with the participant or guardian and case manager. This form must be signed by all parties and uploaded to EMWS in the person's document library by June 1, 2014.
Targeted Case Management