Clinical Eligibility and Information for Psychological Evaluations
BHD Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Sandra (Sandy) Jensen is a licensed Clinical Psychologist with the Wyoming Department of Health Behavioral Health Division. Dr. Jensen joined the Division in June 2013, bringing with her over 17 years of experience in the assessment and treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities and mental illness. Some of Dr. Jensen’s duties at the Division include:
· Reviewing all new Waiver applicant files to ensure eligibility criteria for the Waivers are met,
· Reviewing eligibility for those individuals on the wait lists,
· Reviewing behavior plans for individuals currently receiving Waiver services,
· Working with Division administrators providing subject matter expertise during the Developmental Disability Waiver redesign and upcoming Mental Health and Substance Abuse revisions,
· Working closely with the DD Section participant support staff reviewing Plans of Care for medical necessity, and
· Developing guidelines for psychologists providing psychological evaluations to determine clinical eligibility for the Waivers.
Consultation option for providers
Dr. Sandy Jensen is also available for clinical consultation on individual cases if providers want to contact her.
Contact info: Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and office number is 307-777-5070.
Tools for Clinical Eligiblity
Waiver Eligibility references in Rules and Definitions in pdf
DD Waiver Psychological Review Checklist in pdf Click here for Word 2010 format
Child Mental Health Waiver Clinical Eligibility Review Checklist in pdf Click here for Word 2010 format
Acquired Brain Injury Clinical Eligibility Checklist in pdf Click here for Word 2010 format